8.11.2012

Pinterest

I decided to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon. And guess what? I am loving it. I used to have all sorts of fanciful ideas for crafts but never really completed them. Now, with Pinterest it all feels so do-able.

I am going to give my room a make-over! I am starting with my dresser. I am going to buy a cheap plain dresser:
Like this 
And transform it with chalkboard paint that I might tint purple to match my room decor:
Add cool drawer pulls:
Vintage Glass Hardware
.. And yeah. That's all I've got so far. But I will definitely keep y'all up to date on my progress. If you are going to make-over your room, and need some dresser inspiration, check out this website: http://www.casasugar.com/How-Transform-Dresser-17903149

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your two cents!