8.16.2012

Tips for Productive Shopping

I went shopping on Saturday and got loads of cute stuff. A lot of times when I go shopping, I don't get very many things because I don't know what I need/want. I used the below book to decide some necessary clothes and made a list of things I wanted based on that.

My list included:
  • Jeans (1-2)
  • Graphic Tees (4)
  • Belts (4)
  • Casual Dresses (2-3)
  • Skirts (4)
  • Neutral Cardigans 
  • (P)leather Jacket
  • Shirts (5)
  • Rain Boots
  • Boots
I didn't get everything on my list, but it's alright. Here are some tips to make the most of your shopping trips:
  1. Decide how many of each item you want
  2. Define which items you want
  3. Wear clothes that are easy to change into and out of
  4. Start the day off with a hearty breakfast, especially if you will be walking around a large mall or store
  5. Think of what you can wear a piece of clothing with
  6. Search for inspiration on blogs and cool websites like this
  7. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
I'll post what I got later today.. Stay tuned 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your two cents!