1.16.2012

A Glorious Eight Views... And ZERO Comments.

Thanks for the support, guys. Not really. Whatever. I blog for the joy of blogging. Not for publicity. Although that would be fun, too. Anyway, I came to post my photo challenge. I decided to do a video. Not of me. Just my voice. I don't want a stalker, you know? Because I'm really that interesting. OK sorry for my ADD moment. If you stick around you'll probably get a lot of those. Hey isn't it weird that in Houston, it's like spring or summer most of the time? We didn't even get any snow! Lame, right? Okay I should probably stop talking about how lame so many things are so you people of Earth don't think I'm prudish. Oh I just looked up what prudish means. Not the right word. Perhaps... cynical? No. If I think of something, I'll edit this, I guess. I really want to get this post up. Hehe that made me think of one of my favorite past-times: prankcalls :). Recently I switched over to prank emails so I don't use up minutes. It's really fun. Anyway here's the video:


Enjoy.... seeing my neighborhood. Oh, by the way, the challenge was take a picture of the outdoors.

3 comments:

  1. Please forgive all the static. My phone's video quality isn't the best but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I really enjoy reading your blogs. One request: Please make them more frequent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, anonymous. I appreciate the support and I definitely will post more frequently! There will be a lot of changes at ATBI.. stay tuned c:

      Delete

Put in your two cents!