1.22.2012

Hey guys! Don't leave just because I haven't posted in two whole days. Man this is a long blog title. Well... bye.


Hi. Welcome to my blog. This is awkward, so I am going to talk about the photo challenge. So on Friday I was  supposed to take a picture of something I ate. I didn't have any pictures, but I have one now. I went to the mall yesterday and I got....
Great Wraps. My sister wanted me to blog about how when he messed up my refill(soda) he didn't want to change it. He said, "I can't  change every time." My sister said that we weren't coming back. That's really disappointing because they had some Great Wraps (pun intended). My picture for Saturday is "from a distance." I don't have any pictures for that right now. And for today "sunset". I don't have pictures for that right now. Sorry. And for the blog challenge. I'm doing my dream wedding. Okay so I'd want a fairy-tale wedding. Like a Cinderella dress.
Like this.

Or this.

And the colors would be baby blue and maybe lavender. I would design my own invitations of course. (I'm artsy like that.) My maid-of-honors would be my sisters. Unless maid-of-honors can't be married. I dunno. Anyway I would have maybe 4 bridesmaids. And pretty much everything about the wedding would be traditional. Except the music and the reception. I would have some sort of elaborate cake with funky colors. And play I Want To Hold Your Hand by the Beatles. OK, that's enough of that. I've watched too much TLC. I know I should probably do two other blog challenges, but I think I have blogged enough. See you tomorrow... if you are lucky :). Anyway, I am off to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your two cents!