1.16.2012

My Awesome Band-Aid

I hurt myself picking up a volleyball. It was behind a pokey plant. So then I was worried the plant carried some sort of disease. I had to wash it with soap and apply alcohol. Rubbing alcohol that is. And man did it burn! This is why I hate rubbing alcohol. But on the bright side, I got to put on this Band-Aid. Not that it was worth it. That would make me seem like a masochist. Aren't cheetahs awesome? I like pandas, monkeys and zebras, too. Especially pandas. Oh today I baked banana nut bread. From the scratch, as my sister said. I love making fun of her on that. Anyway, 'bye. I'm going to sleep soon, so I can be well-rested for tomorrow. 


EDIT: My arms are not fat, Busie! I was folding them back so the viewers could see the Band-Aid. Gosh.

2 comments:

Put in your two cents!