1.18.2012

A Song to Match my Mood

I'm hyper. And happy. I feel kind of crazy. So I'm going to do Crazy. Guess who the artist is? My favorite band. Aerosmith! So the photo challenge is a picture of my favorite color.

My friend is behind me talking about how she has nothing to do and reading this over my shoulder. Good, she's gone now. I'm gonna talk about her. Just kidding.

Random YouTube video of the day:


Have you guys heard about the potential SOPA and PIPA act? It's complicated so if you want to look into it, I suggest searching something on Wikipedia, and waiting a bit for the black-out thing. Talk to your representatives! Please. Don't want to be pushy, you know. As you can see my favorite color is purple. Yup. It's awesome. I love grapes. My friend (not the one I was talking about earlier) took most of my grapes at lunch :(. Anyway, remember to talk to your reps., otherwise, the internet may never be the same! Remember, the fate of the internet lies in YOUR hands. No pressure. :)

Bye, dudes and betties/dudettes (I know, I'm all surfer-y)


2 comments:

  1. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm.. Okay? Random, much? Well I can't really talk. I LOVE THREADED COMMENTING!

      Delete

Put in your two cents!